Friday 12 July 2024

Friday 12 July 2024 How mentorship can make entrepreneurs do more.

The road to success for entrepreneurs is not the same and is most likely difficult. I am keen on trying to make something out of nothing depending on the given opportunity and the ideation process one needs to follow.

I am trying to be what I am destined to be. I know, I know and the very thing I know; I will never forget. I know where those silicon valley's companies make their money from. As a dice is cast, you await its outcome but is a pity if you don't learn the rope your case will end up like "the more you look; the less you understand." 

Hence, I refer to mentorship as the lifejacket of every entrepreneur. 

With so much love for Tony Elumelu and respect to Tony Elumelu Foundation; I officially turned down the invitation to mentor this year. 

In my email to Moyo Awotile; " I am not in a good space for that now. I promise to be ready next time. All the best with all the entrepreneurs."


By Olagunju, Success Taiwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment